This event is full, however please feel free to register for the waitlist below. For dates and locations of Hold Me Tight® workshops held in Denver and around the world, please visit the International directory: http://iceeft.com/index.php/hold-me-tight?id=101.
Hold Me Tight® Couples Workshop Information
Hold Me Tight® workshops are based upon the sound research of Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT). In this helpful relationship workshop, you will learn how to:
- Explore, understand and CHANGE the communication patterns that leave you feeling stuck and disconnected from your partner
- Enhance your connection with your partner and feel closer to each other
- Improve your understanding of each other
- Increase happiness and intimacy in your relationship
- Engaging relationship workshop designed for YOU! Friday 9-5, and Saturday 9-3
- Two Therapist facilitators certified in Emotionally Focused Therapy
- One copy of Hold Me Tight® provided in advance
- A series of meaningful and effective exercises
- Live, hands-on presentation of materials, videos of real couples working through Hold Me Tight® exercises
- Private time for you and your partner to have meaningful conversation and exercises
- Additional support from other EFT-trained Therapists as needed
- Beverages and light snacks provided (lunches are on your own)
Call (720) 639-7724 ext. 5 to register or fill out the form below and we'll get in touch with you to confirm details.
Note: 'Hold Me Tight®' is a registered trademark to Dr. Sue Johnson.