Hold Me Tight® Couples Workshop Information
Hold Me Tight® workshops are based upon the sound research of Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT). In this helpful relationship workshop, you will learn how to:
- Explore, understand and CHANGE the communication patterns that leave you feeling disconnected and stuck.
- Enhance your connection with your partner and feel closer to each other.
- Improve your understanding of each other
- Increase intimacy and happiness
- Engaging relationship workshop designed for YOU! Friday 9-5, and Saturday 9-3
- Two EFT Certified Therapist facilitators
- One copy of Hold Me Tight® provided in advance
- A series of meaningful and effective exercises
- Live, hands-on presentation of materials, videos of real couples working through Hold Me Tight® exercises
- Private time for you and your partner to have meaningful conversation and exercises
- Additional support from other EFT-trained Therapists as needed
- Beverages and light snacks provided (lunches are on your own)
Call (720) 639-7724 ext. 5 to register or fill out the form below and we'll get in touch with you to confirm details.