We understand how daunting it can feel to select a therapist with whom you will be investing your time, emotion and money. It takes a lot of courage to even start the process.
THE most important component of successful therapy is finding a therapist you like, trust and feel you can form a strong connection with.
Let us simplify the process for you! This is how we do it!
Let's hop on the phone and talk about what you need so you can decide if our practice feels like we are a match for you. If you are looking for something specific that we don't offer, we will help you connect with one of our many therapist colleagues who have their own sub-specialties.
- Step 1: Schedule your free phone call!
- Schedule a complimentary phone consultation with Laura Cross, owner of IRTC. Give us a call to schedule this phone call or schedule it online by clicking here.
- Thank you for understanding that we can not always accommodate requests for evening consultations due to evenings being our busiest time of day. We do offer early morning and lunchtime appointments and can coordinate a conference call between two partners should you both wish to participate in the call. If your schedule will only allow evening appointments, please call the practice directly to discuss options and we will do our best to find a time that works.
- Step 2: Talk to Laura
- Call Laura at your scheduled time - she will be ready to meet you!
- You will share a brief overview of what you hope to gain from therapy so Laura can confirm our therapists are the best fit to help you achieve your goals.
- Laura will share information regarding how our therapists are trained, our style of working with individuals, couples and families and answer any clinical questions you may have.
- Laura will also provide you with all the information you need regarding fees, availability, scheduling policies, insurance etc.
- Step 3: Select your therapist
- Select the therapist you feel best meets your needs and select a time for your first appointment.
- Step 4: Talk to your therapist
- Once your first appointment is scheduled, your therapist will personally call you to introduce herself and welcome you to the practice. This is an additional opportunity to ask questions and begin forming your relationship. You can also read more about your therapist here.
- If you would like to meet your therapist in person prior to attending your first session, please discuss this during your initial phone call with Laura or with your therapist when she calls to introduce herself to you. We are happy to schedule a 15-minute in-office consultation however we hope you understand that we are rarely able to accommodate requests for evening consultations, as this is our busiest time of day with our clients.
- Step 5: Attend your first session!
Appointment Availability and Fees
We do our best to accommodate your busy schedule and have therapists available Monday – Saturday. We offer 50-minute and 75 minute sessions in order to provide the most value for your visit to the office. In your initial phone call, your therapist will provide clinical insight to help you decide which session length is best for you to help you reach your therapy goals quickly.
Our fees range from $115 – $220, depending on the session length and therapist.
If you are experiencing financial hardship, please discuss this with us during our initial phone conversation.
Schedule Your Appointment
Would you like to learn more about the practice before requesting an appointment? We invite you to schedule a Complimentary Phone Consultation with Laura Cross, the owner of IRTC and she will take you through the steps listed above to help you select the best therapist for you. To schedule this phone call you can either phone, email or schedule online here.
If you are ready to get started, you can Schedule Now by selecting a therapist and your preferred day and time. You will then be prompted to schedule an Appointment Confirmation Call with Laura Cross, the owner of IRTC so she can take you through the important steps listed above to ensure you have selected the therapist who is best suited to help you reach your goals.
To protect your confidentiality and allow our work together to progress at an appropriate and comfortable pace, we do not work with insurance. If you would like to seek reimbursement from your insurance company for your therapy sessions, we will be happy to provide you with the necessary documentation.
Payment & Cancellation Policies
Cash, Check and all major debit/credit cards are accepted for payment. If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, please notify us at least 24-hours in advance to avoid incurring the standard session fee.